Personal Development Coach
As a personal development coach, Bruno LoGreco concentrates on raising your emotional intelligence and personal competencies. He focuses on self-awareness, confidence building, and goal-setting.
Bruno modeled his life coaching system after one of his favorite psychologists, Erik Erickson. Erickson is best known for his famous theory of psychosocial development and the concept of the identity crisis. Erickson remains influential today in our understanding of personal development and is one of Bruno’s biggest secrets.
Inspired by Erickson, Bruno studied Erickson’s theory of psychosocial development and focused on how behavior and limiting beliefs are created. Bruno went on to develop the tools he uses today.
Bruno’s combined knowledge, intuition, and experience led him to the development of his proven Tri-Commitment Success (TCS) Life Coach System; A 3-Step “How To” designed to motivate and to inspire men and women of all walks of life how to Move from Stuck to Empowered.
Bruno’s proven TCS Life Coach System covers:
- Emotional awareness: How to recognize your emotions and their effects
- Self-Assessment: Accepting your strengths and weaknesses
- Self-Confidence: A strong sense of self-worth and value
- Self-Control: Managing your thoughts, emotions, and behavior
- Self-Trust: Believing in yourself and your abilities
- Trustworthiness: Maintaining a strong moral compass
- Mindful: Accountable and responsible for yourself
- Flexible: Adaptable to handle change
- Self-Motivation: Self-starter and driven
- Optimism: Persistence in pursuing your dreams and goals
Personal and professional development are categories of your life you should consider growing. Whether you hire a Life Coach, buy a self-help book or watch gurus on Youtube, the self-improvement journey is a never-ending one. Take the time now to invest in your personal development, and it will pay you back your weight in gold in the future.