What Is a Life Coach?
A life coach draw from a wide range of disciplines, including: sociology, psychology, personal development, career counselling, mentoring, soul & spiritual mentoring, and numerous other types of support.
A Life Coach applies mentoring, strength & values assessment, emotional intelligence, behavior modelling, goal setting, and other strategies in assisting clients.
Life coaching is a perogregressive approach and takes an active role in helping to uncover and confront sabetours, accountability and realizing your potential.
What discipline are used in life coaching?
- psychology (e.g., behaviour assessment, counselling and healing)
- personal development coaching(e.g., personal growth and self identity)
- professional development (e.g. social awareness and leadership skills)
Below is just a partial list of the areas you and Bruno LoGreco will focus on together:
- beliefs self-assessment
- challenging belief systems
- recognizing and changing bad habits
- increase self-esteem
- skills assessment
- values inventory
- needs assessment
- goal setting