Author: Misty Shaw
Between work, family, and the many obligations of life, where’s the time for YOU? How can you carve out the personal time to creatively express yourself? Do you have an inner artist that yearns to paint? Maybe you’ve enjoyed creating melodies with musical instruments. Is there a hobby you have enjoyed in the past, only to be shelved because of the obligations of everyday life? Your creative self can shine again, simply by making the time to get in touch with your inner creativity.Read More »
Self esteem is defined as a feeling or sense of pride in yourself. This feeling can come from doing a number of different things. Most times it happens when you achieve something you work for or you set a goal and you’ve accomplished it through commitment and persistence.
When you feel like everything is going wrong or you aren’t achieving what you set out to do, this can cause your self esteem to tumble. Low self esteem can lead to depression, stress and anxiety, so it’s not worth it in the long run. To get the boost you need so you can continue on and reach for your goals you will need to follow the six tips below.Read More »
Every day brings a new story and everyday is the end of a story. Breaking news from the world we live in: Mother Nature unleashes her fury on one nation. Global recession recovering, construction is climbing; Home one day and gone in the next. Uprisings and revolutions – Peace and war.
From one day to the next seasons change. Today there is snow tomorrow rain, a sign of an ending season. Trees blossom and flowers bloom changing the landscape from cold and grey to warm green and blue.Read More »
Artist: Bruno LoGreco, Celebrity life coach, toronto native, author & motivation speaker
Here’s how it will work:
- Every few days, I will post a picture of one of my paintings, listing its size, title and any other relevant information.
- Using a valid email account, readers are invited to post their bids in the comment field.
- Bidding will close at 12 p.m. (EDT) on Sunday, April 10th, 2011.
- The highest bidders for each piece will be notified by email.
- The winning bidders will be required to forward their donation via PayPal before their artwork is shipped on April 11th, 2011.
- Once all money is collected from the successful bidders, I will forward the donation to Save the Children’s efforts in Japan.