Personal Development Coach
You can’t change what you can’t see. Self Awareness is the blind eye making change possible.
Life Coach Bruno LoGreco models his personal development coaching program after one of his favourite psychologists, Erik Erikson. Erikson is best-known for his famous theory of psychosocial development and the concept of the identity crisis. He remains influential today in our understanding of personal development, and it is one of Coach Bruno LoGreco’s secrets.
Inspired by Erikson, Bruno LoGreco researched psychosocial development and studied the origin of limiting beliefs, which control your behaviour, to develop the tools he uses today for his practice. His combined knowledge, intuition and experience plus his work as a life coach led him to the development of a powerful personal development system to help men and women develop self awareness, raise self esteem, and make the necessary life altering changes.
Bruno’s personal development coaching program focuses on authenticity, happiness, and fulfillment and activities that improve:
- Emotional awareness: behaviour, triggers and personal needs
- Self confidence: trust in abilities qualities, and judgment
- Self assessment: strengths, weaknesses and risk tolerance
- Conscientiousness: taking responsibility and accountability
- Self-Motivation: self reliant, resilience, and takes initiative
- Optimism: Persistence, finds the positive in every situation and overcomes challenges and obstacles
- Life Satisfaction: goals, passion and purpose
Personal development is something everyone ought to consider making part of their daily life. Whether you hire Life Coach Bruno LoGreco or buy self-help books, personal development is a never ending journey and an investment well worth making in yourself.